Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Main language for documentation module /SDF/WS_MON not found

Hello Gugus,

we install SP-A/PI 01P_700 in our ERP System (NW 701).

In Phase DDIC_ACTIVATION we get the following error:

TP_STEP_FAILURE RC 12 Main language for documentation module /SDF/WS_MON not found.

Protocoll:

2.921 switch copied for activation, 12 for deletion

Business function set /SDF/WS_MON has been deleted

Start of deletion process for business function set /SDF/WS_MON

Main language for documentation module /SDF/WS_MON not found

Error while copying DDIC objects from switches

We only have language EN and DE in our SAP.

Has someone a suggestion how we can fix this?

kind regards

Chris

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

6 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Jun 19, 2012 at 08:54 AM

    Hi,

    I hope this issue not related with the SDF/WS_MON,

    have you checked this http://scn.sap.com/thread/1779265

    and as stated validate the sap note 1476315

    Thanks,

    Jansi

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jun 20, 2012 at 05:26 AM

    Hello,

    Faced with a typical problem that was solved by installing

    note "1476315 - Error in activation protocol for switch framework".

    regards

    Denis

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jun 27, 2012 at 01:46 AM

    Hi Christian

    I have the same issue, but I don't know how to implement the note manually, could you tell me the t-code that you used to implement sap note 1476315.

    Thanks in advance

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jun 27, 2012 at 09:30 AM

    Hello,

    Just for the information. Note has been released for this issue.

    1730081 - Main language for documentation module /SDF/WS_MON not found during DDIC_ACTIVATION phase

    Regards,

    Gaurav

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jun 28, 2012 at 02:09 PM

    Dear all,

    The easiest way to solve the problem is to implement the SAP note #1476315 in a different system ( in our case the SolMan production system) and to transport it back to the development. SNOTE is not locked there.

    It worked fine for us. Of course it is not the proper way of transports, but it avoids manual corrections with high risk of errors. We imported the transport using the command line.

    Afterwards the implementation of ST-PI 2008_1_700 patch 6, DDIC_ACTIVATION phase finished successfully! This is more the kind of solution for a basis administrator!

    Hope this helps!

    Best regards

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Faced the exact same issue, and had no ABAPpers at hand to help perform manual implementation of the corrections described in note 1476315.

      So I followed Gerko's instructions, worked like a charm. Thumbs up.

  • Apr 08, 2016 at 09:19 AM

    Hi there,

    fixing this issue is actually quite simple - believe me! It is just deleting/copy/pasting ABAP code.

    Example, how I did it:

    Just mark out the old code with * and put the new code below it. Make sure to check and activate the changes. Then SPAM will proceed.


    pastedImage_0.png (34.1 kB)
    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded