Skip to Content

Upgrade stuck at downtime phase

Hi

While upgrading to EHP5 from ECC6.0 upgrade stuck with following error.

Checks after phase MAIN_NEWBAS/SQLSCREXE_DROP_LOADS_2 were negative!

Last error code set: Calling 'tp.exe' failed with return code 232

R3trans -d gives following output

J:\EHP5\EHPI\abap\exe>R3trans -d

This is R3trans version 6.23 (release 720 - 27.03.12 - 17:30:00).

R3trans=>sapparam(1c): No Profile used.

R3trans=>sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline

R3trans finished (0000).

Environment:

Windows 2003, Oracle 10.2 SAP ECC6.0

Ur help will be highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Mahesh Kumar....

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Jun 05, 2012 at 03:32 PM

    Hi

    Issue is solved.. It was a problem with NLS-LANG environment variable.

    We have set it to AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8DEC and repeated the phase. It continued with no errors.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jun 05, 2012 at 03:32 PM

    Hi

    Issue is solved.. It was a problem with NLS-LANG environment variable.

    We have set it to AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8DEC and repeated the phase. It continued with no errors.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.