I need an advise from experts on the below points.
As per the standard procedure, SAP system writes the Approved/Cancelled time sheet data automatically to HR interface tables PTEX2000/PTEX2010.
From there need to run CAT6 to update in Infotypes 2001, 2002 and 2010.
1) Is it advisable to stop the standard automatic updation process in HR interface tables PTEX2000/PTEX2010?
2) Is it advisable to update the Infotypes 2001, 2002 and 2010 directly from the data extracted from transaction code CATS_DA through LSMW or BDC.
3) Can we get the consistent / reliable time balances if we upload Infotype 2001, 2002 and 2010 directly?
4) what are the risks involved in it?
5) Any impact to the present system?
Kindly share your thoughts or experiences on the above.
Thanks in advance.