Skip to Content

RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM Export issue

Hello All,

I am facing an issue with the extraction of Employees from HR using the report RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM.

I have managed to extract the initial entries but when trying to extract gain I am receiving an error in SAP GUI:

- Object Not Found

- Failed to Create lDAP User

- Entry Already Exsist

I am using SAP ECC 6.0 EhP6 and IdM 7.2 SP6.

Removing the users from the HR Staging Area and running the report again works fine.

If you have any idea, please let me know!.

I appreciate all the help.

Regards,

Ridouan

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    May 01, 2012 at 08:52 PM

    Hi Ridouan,

    Assuming the error pops up when you run the extract, if you look in the long text there is talk of a report that shows you more breakdown of the problems and causes, which we've found really helpful. It was SPLDAP_DISPLAY_LOG_TABLES in case the message is not in the long text.

    Hope this helps,

    Ian

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • May 01, 2012 at 03:08 PM

    Ridouan,

    I'm guessing that's 7.1 SP6? More importantly, do you see any VDS errors?

    Matt

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hello Matt,

      It's IdM 7.2 SP4. I see the following message in VDS: Exception: (IC Identity store:68:Can not add entry to MIC:java.lang.Exception: Could not get or create <Logical System Name> <User Id> node: ERROR:Entry already exists)

  • May 01, 2012 at 08:06 PM

    One place to start would be to verify that the user that you are running the program with has the appropriate authorization activities on the S_LDAP authorization object on the HCM server. It sounds like you have the create activity (01), but you might not have the change/update activity (02).

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded