Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

0CostCenter

Hi all,

recently we had a new field to object 0CostCenter, called Functional Area. The information is available in the when we went to the infoobject maintenance.

The strange thing is that when we open an query that uses the Cost Center object and we set the attribute Functional Area to be show it appears without value. This doesn't happen for the others attributes of the object.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on May 01, 2012 at 04:55 AM

    HI,

    Check the Master Data for 0CostCenter and Functional Area in Master data tables.

    Put Functional Area in Rows section or Default Values section of your Query.

    Regards,

    Suman

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on May 01, 2012 at 07:21 AM

    check functional area in the master data of cost center..

    and whether it is loaded and there is data...check attribute change run for the master data..

    check for latest data request which is loaded..and see if you can see data correctly..

    see whether you have selected navigational attribute or you have selected the transaction level data level field..

    Thanks and regards

    Kiran

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.