I am lost with my workstatus.
I followed all the design instruction that are in the PDF tutorial on the website but I always receive at the end the instruction "You are not authorized to perform this task, please contact Administrator"
I have another appset where it is working fine, I compared each part of the configuration and everything is correctly configured.
Here is what I checked :
- My dimension Entity contain a OWNER property which is filled with BPC teams. The admin team on top node and user team on leaf levels. All between brackets (for instance [Users_Team]
- in my application, the workstatus settings are : Owner on Entity dimension, Yes on Category & Time, No on others with a default member. The Yes or Owner have the Base Hierarchy 1
- in Concurrent Lock, the three dimensions are on Yes and others No
- in Global configuration of workstatuses, I have Unlocked with All for everything and both for control, Submitted with Mgr for everything and Both for control, Locked on Approved for everything and Mgr for control.
- in my security, I am member of the group I put on the higher level of the entity hierarchy
- in the tasks, this group has access to SetWorkstatus
Did I forget anything please ?