avatar image
Former Member

Changes in TRIP

Dear All,

          One of my posted trip has settlement status "Transferred to FI". But the problem is there is no expenses maintain in that TRIP. So now when we are going to modify or update that TRIP for maintaining expense the error is coming as "Accounting status not 'documents posted', trip cannot be changed" . Please guide is there any way to modify this TRIP . Its urgent. please guide.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 24, 2012 at 05:08 AM


    Settlement status "Transferred to FI" means, you have created accounting document in PRFI.

    You need to post document in PRRW..

    Once accounting document is created in PRFI , it is compulsory either post or reject in PRRW in order to make further modification in trip..


    Muhammad Umer

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Raj Senapati wrote:

      Again thanks for your reply. This I know. But the requirement of the user is to bring TRIP no. and Employee no. in text field which generated via PRRW and appears in text field of the Employee Vendor.(the text field is being printed on FI document , not the Reference and other field) . So could you please guide for this requirement.

      Can you explain it with some screenshot or visualize it? I don't yet comprehend at which points you want which fields; sounds interesting, though ;-P

      Cheers, Lukas

Skip to Content