Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

webi report not matching the BEX query results

Hi

I am facing the issue webi report results displaying wrong when
compare with BEX Query.I created webi report on top of BEX.
I am using xir4/I did not use any filters in webi report.I check connection name is also right.

Please suggest where it went wrong.

Thanks in advance

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM

    Hi,

    Do you have any hierarchy at the BW side on the object you are using in the Bex Query.

    Pelase confrm.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Apr 24, 2012 at 10:31 AM

    Hi,

    Do you have a screenshot illustrating the order of magnitude of this difference? can you qualify/quantify the error/deviation please?

    Also, please test on BI 4.0 SP02 Patch2.15, and tell us what version your BW source is. (i.e. 7.01 SP10 or 7.3 SP06)

    Regards,

    H

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.