In a standard Dynpro app, I have a custom GUI status.
On its application toolbar, I have some buttons/functions.
In my PAI module, is there a way for me to set the focus to a particular button/function?
What I am trying to is have a simple screen with say 2 input fields and 2 application functions on the toolbar.
I want the user to be able to
1) Type data in the 1st field
2) Press Enter to set the focus on the 2nd field
3) Type data in the 2nd field
4) Press Enter to set the focus on the 1st application toobar button/function
5) Press Enter to execute the button/function (or Tab to go to the 2nd function).
My issue is with step #4. I don't know how to get a handle on the GUI status/Application Toolbar, and how to access the inidivual functions to set them as focused.
Thanking you in advance,