I created a query with out a KEY FIGURE ( all characters in the rows & blank in the columns) and ran in the browser it gives the expected result. When I ran same query in the Analyzer it gives data doesn't exist. I don't have any variable selections or filters or any property settings defined in the query. If I add the key figure in the query then it shows the result both ( Analyzer & browser ). My requirement is should have query which matches with ECC report. I tried to run query hiding key figure but result remains same in the Analyzer.
Please provide me suggestions if any one have any past experience.