Skip to Content
Former Member
Apr 13, 2012 at 05:50 AM




We have developed one custom program which is being used to mass upload purchase contracts, and change them. For mass upload we are using BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE, for mass upload we are using .xls file as template, and in xls file we have separate sheets for header data, item,account assignment and conditions, text, etc....

This development has been handed over to customer with testing, now user has came across weird problem where the net price for item is not being updated. The most weird thing is the net price out of 10 line items only first line item is being updated, rest of all it is zero. When we checked the EKPO (NETPR) table there we find the prices for all the line items are available, but in purchase contract it is not being updated (expect from first line item). User is facing this problem once in a while not all the time, i.e the problem is inconsistent.

If anyone has faced similar problem then please let me know how to deal with it.