We are having an issue with Unit Conversion Implementation.
The Steps we followed are like this.
1. Created New Material YG0AD0515 as a template of existing material.
2. Added a Newly Created KF ( of quantity type and 0Base_UoM as ref unit ) YG0AD0516 in newly created material.
3. Loaded the required data into (1).
4. Created a Report in which we are invoking the Alt Unit of Measure via RKF ( variable on 0base_uom YSOPUNT ) and hidden. Added this in column.
5. Created a New Formula Variable YSCUNIT and added it in newly created CKF ( Sales quantity in BUoM * Formula Variable ).
Now the Coding requirements were already existing in LRRSVF20.
In ZXRSRU01 we are invoking our Code via a FM. And the coding specification are exactly same as the doc given in link
< http://tleterme.developpez.com/bw/how/Howto_alternate_uom5.pdf >
But currenly there is already the Unit conversion implemented in the system on other material infoobject YUT_00001( which we cannot change ).
This implementation is done for the factor 'net weight' instead of 'alternative units of* measurements' *.
When i go according tothe document but with different newly created material the code is not converting the quantity into required quantity.
The code is not going and hitting in YBW_AUNIT_ENHANCEMENT.
Is the implementation works only on one material in system.?
Kindly help me on this.