Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Delta extraction 0FI_TX_4

Hi there, I have a problem while extracting data from Data source 0FI_TX_4 to BW. When I transferr new FI documents it is OK, but the problem comes to transferr modified docs, then no records are transferred. It is the standard Business Content (DSO: 0FITX_O03). Modified docs appear in R3 table BWFI_AEDAT but they are not transferred to BW.

Details of the system: SAP_APPL: 604, ST-PI: 2008_1_700, ECC-SE: 604

Parameters in R3 table BWOM_SETTINGS are: I do not think it is a problem in parameters.

100
BWFILOWLIM 19910101 100
BWFINEXT
100
BWFINSAF 3600 100
BWFIOVERLA
100
BWFISAFETY 1 100
BWFITIMBOR 020000 100
DELTIMEST 60

What is the problem?? The init delta has no selection parameters in infopackage. I tried modifiying docs from current year and from previous years. I execute 0_FI_TX_4 independent from other FI data sources. I looked all relevant SAP notes on this.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated and rewarded. Thanks

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 03:44 PM

    Hi Victor,

    there can be two reasons for your problem:

    1. the modification on your documents are not relevant for the update and

    2. there are a timestamp in table BWOM2_TIMEST. Only ONE Delta-Extraction is possible at the same day. Please have a look to note 485958.

    Hope this helps you...

    Best regards,

    Torsten

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Torsten Heck

      Hi Torsten,

      Yes, I know Note 1012874 and the document you sent to me.

      Maybe the problem is that the changes I have made are not relevant for this delta load. Now I am trying with AP, AR Data sources to see how it works.

      Thanks,

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 07:17 AM

    Hi Victor,

    did you find any kind of solution to your problem?

    My situation is the same as yours, with 2 test record on BWFI_AEDAT that are not considered during delta extraction with 0FI_TX_4.

    Thanks

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Fabio,

      The thing was that the changes I made in documents where not relevant for 0FI_TX_4 data source. I used the delta extractions in data sources 0FI_AP_4 and 0FI_AR_4 and then the changed documents where extracted to BI correctly.

      Hope it helps

      Regards,

      Victor

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.