Skip to Content

Customer cheque deposits and reversal

Hi friends

Is there is any other way other than using transaction code FBRA for reversing the bounced cheques

let me given an example:

I receive the cheques on Jan 1st from customer and by using transaction code FF68, I will record that in the system ;

there will not be any accounting entries created for this activity.

On Jan 6th I deposit the cheque in bank

accounting entry for this would be

Bank Incoming account Dr

Customer account Cr

On Jan 10th - I get the bank statement , stating that the Cheque is bounced

Now the question is how can I reverse the entry posted in transaction FF68

I want to reverse the accounting entry and the first entry (where there was no accounting document)

Please can you let me know


Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 05:03 PM

    v can reverse the check created in transaction code FF68 in the same transaction code itself

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.