Hi dear experts thanks for taking your time reading my post, im facing an output determination problem and i reach a dead end, i dont know where to look now....Here is the problem
I have the billing type YAF2, output type YWH3. We want that for sales organization 1878 the invoice get the output YWH3 automatically. This function already exist for sales organization YYYYY and billing type YAF2, so all i did was to create a new condition via VV31, enter sales organization 1878 and then output type (see pictures for reference)
However it didnt work...the invoice still doesnt get the output type YWh3 by default, i went to NACE and all the way of SPRO to output determination for billing and check all the configuration, all was fine (well, of course it was fine i guess, since the output determination work just fine for the other sales organization).
So now im wondering where the error could be or where should i check.
Hope any of you experts are able to give me some directions to solve my problem, like where to look, any opinions are good and welcome.
Thanks and Regards