Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Logical port creation error through SOAMANAGER

Hi,

while creating an logical Port i get these error:

"SRT Framework exception: Uninstantiated object "subject sidl service" in method IF_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL~CREATE_CLNT_CFG_FROM_WSDL_D of class CL_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL"

I've already searched trough the support portal and found a couple of threads dealing with this topic, saying you have to change the endpoint with the md5-hashed-endpoint.. But every time, they're using SAP-Inside-Services.

In my circumstance, i have to communicate with an fix service of an external institiution, with soapUI also everything works fine. The wsdl has also an correct binding/service/location.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Matthias Hesse

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 21, 2012 at 09:39 AM

    Hi Mattias,

    I had a similar problem to yours many times consuming a web service published on MS BizTalk server.

    At the beginning we have a problem with WCF-based web services, we changed them to the old asmx-based and it worked for us but we still needed to use the WCF technology. We solved the problem by changing the service to use SOAP 1.1 protocol.

    We use NW 7.0 and I have noticed that SAP is very sensitive to WSDL structure.

    Please look at “SAP® Guidelines for Best-Built Applications That Integrate with SAP Business Suite” document.

    It says: “SOA-WS-1. SAP recommends implementing remote consumption of business functionality using loosely coupled, asynchronous, stateless communication using web services. If you develop your own web services, SAP recommends that you:

    • Use WS standards WSDL 1.1, WS-Policy 1.2, XSD 1.0, SOAP 1.1, and WSRM 1.1

    • Keep XSD structures simple

    • Publish services to the Services Registry”

    We had to do others things to be able to consume remote non-SAP WS:

    - we changed the WSDL description (schema names, space names, etc.)

    - I had to delete in SE80 the client proxy and create a new one

    - I had to run an report: SPROX_TADIR_CHECK with selection parameters ABAP Type: "CLAS" ABAP Name: "your_client_proxy_name" because of client proxy inconsistent

    Additionally please check in SE80->Client Proxies->your_proxy_client->WSDL-tab if you can correctly display the WSDL file.

    Please let me know if you solve the problem.

    Regards,

    Pawel Pyda

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded