Our Payroll team is processing salary however we are getting following error:
*+Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 008 not filled
Message no. GLT2201
The field Profit Center marked as balancing is not filled with any value in line item 008, even after document splitting.+*
Scenario is - we are trying to process salary of an employee who got transferred from one Cost Center to another Cost Center during the month. Entry that's being generated (however could not get posted) is:
1. SALARY-STAFF CC01
2. SALARY-STAFF CC02
3. DA-STAFF CC01
4. DA-STAFF CC02
5. OTHER ALLOWNCE-STAFF CC01
6. OTHER ALLOWNCE-STAFF CC02
7. T/BENEFIT PF BRD CNT CC01
8. NET SALARY PAYABLE -
System is splitting all the expense components however it's not able to split NET SALARY PAYABLE account.
We have checked following things:
- NET SAL.PAYABLE GL account is included in 'Classify GL Account for Doc Splitting' with Category 0100 (Balance Sheet Account)
- Document Type AB is also included in 'Classify Document Types for Doc Splitting'
- New GL is activated
- Document Splitting Characteristic for General Ledger are Profit Center (Mandatory) & Segment (Mandatory)
Could someone please advice how can we fix the issue?