I have a strange problem with Java WD. We have changed an user interface that used to be in Visual Composer to JAVA WD. We've set everything and in our Development workstations everything works just fine, but when we pass all to QA, the testing team reports the following error:
com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.MessageManager$AbortMessageManagerException: Error al intentar obtener el perfil del usuario: For input string: ""
The most strange thing is that we login into QA environment with our development stations and everything works fine!. Just the QA team presents this issue, and we all have the same version of IE and settings (as far as we know).