the connection tests section of a system landscape to BW System is failed.
When I test the sap web as connection the application return this message:
The test consists of the following steps:
1. Check that the system object defines an SAP system
2. Validate the following parameters: wap.WAS.protocol; wap.WAS.hostname
3. Check the HTTP/S connection to the defined backend application
1. The system object represents an SAP system.
2. The following parameters are valid: wap.WAS.protocol (http) ; wap.WAS.hostname (sapbw:8000)
3. HTTP/S connection failed. Make sure the protocol, host name, and user mapping are correctly defined.
The configuration in the system landscape is:
Category: Sap web as connection
Was Description: BW_system
Was Hostname= sapbw:8000
Was Path = /sap/bw/bex
Was protocol = http
The test of the connector return this message
Retrieval of default alias successful
Please, can you help me.