We are working on SAP ECC 6.0 EHP4. We need to activate shift wise confirmation functionality in CO11N screen.
After going through the threads already available on this topic, I came to know the two important configuration steps.
1. In OPK0 Area Selection tab, adding area as Personnel: Shift Area and Pushbutton text as shift
2. In OPK0 Default tab, selecting Order-type dependent shift, as Shift default value and selecting Shift Grouping.
Also I have followed steps as per SAP Note 1415590 :
1. Display the domain (fixed value append) EHP3_RU_DT_DYNNR in
2. Choose menu item 'Goto > Translation'.
3. Enter Original language: DE, Target language: EN.
Press the green check mark button (Translate(Enter)).
4. Expand Repository Texts '<VALU> Fixed Values for Domains'.
5. Double click on 'EHP3_RU_DT_DYNNR'.
6. Translate the fields as follows:
Personal: Schicht ---> Personnel: Shift
Kundenspezifische Felder von CI_AFRU -
> Customer-Specific Fields of CI_AFRU
Mengen: Unterteilte Mengen ---> Quantities: Subdivided Quantities
7. Press the 'Save' button.
8. Return to the display of EHP3_RU_DT_DYNNR and activate it.
I have followed all above steps & then in OPK0 under shift proposal I have selected option Order type dependent shift.
But in OPK4, I am unable to get shift field where I can make configurations necessary for order type for getting shift selection in CO11N and due to that I am unable to get shift selection in CO11N.
Kindly suggest me any other configuration is missing. Also I have maintained shift grouping also in OP4A.
Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,.