We have a situation where whenever any user is scheduling/executing any of business object report, all the memory of our SAP BW system is used up and if the BO instance is not killed it crashes the server. More facts explaining the scenario and landscape:
- We are on BO 4.0 and BW 7.3
- Reporting Front end is BO and Data source is always SAP BW.
- BO report execution is via user bo-rpt which accesses SAP BW system in dialog process (In this way uses all the memory
from the system).
- SAP BW system has 33 GB of Memory which is completely exhausted when report runs for sometime.
- Report usually extracts around 1 year of data from SAP BW.
Any help or suggestions are most welcome.