Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Feb 10, 2012 at 02:41 PM

Field in WEBUI giving values different from SAPGUI

22 Views

Hi,

I am an abbaper and new to WEBUI and there is an issue I am facing which I am quite unfamiliar with. When I am creating a complaint, a credit memo will be generated. The price should appear in WEBUI with a negative sign for the condition type YBPL. However it is appearing with a positive sign. If I remove it manually and put it back again, it comes with a negative sign. When I create the same on SAPGUI, it works perfectly fine. Should I check the component in BSP_WD_CMPWB or could it be a BADI that could be affecting the behaviour. There is one BADI, CRM_COPY_BADI_EXTERN that could be affecting this. But since this is a standard BADI with standard implementations, its possible that this BADI is not the one affecting it as I was not able to find a relevant note. So my worry now is where will I check this behaviour, in the BSP workbench or somewhere elee.