Skip to Content
0
Former Member
May 11, 2005 at 10:10 AM

JCO Connection failed ...com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYST

41 Views

Hello,

I have a problem when i tried to deploy my webdynpro application.

My configuration is : WAS 6.40 SP11

Adobe Service 1.0 SP11

Netweaver Studio 2.0.9

Well, i created my model from the BAPI_TRIP_CREATE_FROM_DATA in NS. That works like an another project. But when I deployed, i have this error :

Error stacktrace:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The function module "DD_DOMA_GET" not released for 'remote' calls.

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:413)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.execute(MiddlewareJRfc.java:1260)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3721)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3165)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.execute(DDFactory.java:173)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.execute(DDFactory.java:164)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDDomain.<init>(DDDomain.java:45)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDDataelement.<init>(DDDataelement.java:59)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.analyseJCOReturn(DDFactory.java:451)

at com.sap.mdi.ddtypes.DDFactory.getDDObject(DDFactory.java:434)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.mdi.DataProvider.getDataType(DataProvider.java:282)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdDictionary.getDataType(DdDictionary.java:95)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdBroker.getDataType(DdBroker.java:164)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdBroker.getSimpleType(DdBroker.java:170)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getSimpleType(DataTypeBroker.java:234)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getDataType(DataTypeBroker.java:205)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.AttributeInfo.init(AttributeInfo.java:485)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initAttributes(NodeInfo.java:771)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:756)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getCustomControllerInternal(Component.java:433)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:371)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getMappableContext(Component.java:400)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.MappingInfo.init(MappingInfo.java:138)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:746)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.getView(ViewManager.java:540)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.bindRoot(ViewManager.java:422)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.ViewManager.init(ViewManager.java:130)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.InterfaceView.initController(InterfaceView.java:41)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.displayToplevelComponent(ClientComponent.java:134)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:371)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.execute(WebDynproMainTask.java:599)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:59)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.doProcessing(ClientManager.java:251)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doWebDynproProcessing(DispatcherServlet.java:154)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:116)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:48)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:391)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:265)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:345)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:323)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:865)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:240)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:148)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Thanks for your help !