Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Feb 06, 2012 at 05:31 AM

Data mismatch between database and report

61 Views

Hi All,

The desktop intelligence report not responding to the report query properly, we have a report with three data providers where one among that is an edited query (do not generate sql when running). The other two remains untouched as its generating the query with the universe. Now we got a problem with this edited query which is not producing the exact results as in database. With the same query we are getting the exact results when running in the database (Oracle 10g). Why there is a difference in data between database and the report. We could not figure out the exact reason behind this mismatch. Even we tried the same query by creating a new report but there also we are getting inappropriate results. The result that is generated in the report contains unwanted data that is not needed.

This one is immediate deliverable to the client, so if anyone could give some ideas or clues to resolve this issue would be really appreciable.

Thanks,

rDineshkumar