I had installed Oracle in my system earlier, but it didnot get installed properly. Then I tried to uninstall it, again I think its not uninstalled properly. When I am trying to check this, I am able to find the following:
1. Oracle folder not present in C:\
2. Oracle folder not present in C:\Program Files
3. Oracle key not present in registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE)
4. No references to Oracle services in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/Ora* present
5. There is no OUI present in All Programs
6. Only ORACLE_HOME environment variable is showing path C:\Oracle\Product\10.2.0\db_1\BIN, but when I am browsing MyComputer->C:\->I am not able to find any "Oracle" named folder
Can anybody please suggest whether Oracle client is installed in my system or not. Because when I try to install SAP PI in the system, it throws error at the database creation step.
Thanks in advance!