Skip to Content

Object ADSO-DTA not found

Dec 23, 2016 at 09:23 AM


avatar image

Hi ,

I'm getting an error while activating an ADSO.

The ADSO is field based. I have added an Info obj 'ZXXX' (key Figure) with associated with 0UNIT.

For some reason I had to remove the 0UNIT from info object and activated. I added back as it did not serve the purpose. The Info obj is back to it original from.

Now the ADSO is throwing the errors

- Error while building the DTA_PRO structure of field ZXXX of provider ZDSOYYY

- Field ZXXX: No Unit or currency assigned to the key figure

- Object ADSO-DTA ZDSOYYY not found

I have removed the keyfigure from the ADSO , still not able to activate. Some how the structure at backend is not removing the keyfigure.

Any idea how to solve this.

System Details:

BW : 750 SP 001


BWMT : 1.13.3



10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

3 Answers

Prashanth Sowdi Dec 27, 2016 at 08:11 AM

Hi ,

Can someone help me on this ?

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Gaurav ,, Jan 18, 2017 at 07:20 AM

Hi Prashanth,

We have faced the similar issue, first make it as the Field and assign the Unit of the field. Make it sum then try to activate it.

Once its activated then replaced it with IO. The IO must have the Currency defined.

Please let me know if it did not work.



10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Mikael Kilaker Apr 18, 2017 at 11:29 AM


I had the same issue, switching to field did not help and neither did removing/adding the object. The only solution I found was to create a new DSO (as copy of the old) and then make sure this contained the unit and that the InfoObject looked fine here. Activate this new DSO and then delete the old one. Then I created a new DSO with the same name as the old one as copy of the new copy, this could then be activated and used. This can of course be a lot of work if this is in the middle of a flow (but transformations are re-created as the old ones if the same DSO name is used so should be quite fast to fix).

Best regards,


10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded