Skip to Content
Former Member
May 05, 2005 at 02:16 AM

File missing from Sender File Adapter



I have got some serious issue in the production environment where the file picked up by the J2EE Sender File Adapter has disappeared and I can't see any trace in sxmb_moni, adapter engine monitoring, integration server monitoring within the Message Monitoring.

I have tried increasing the log to 1 in the sxmb_adm-->integration server configuration, still no help.

Can somebody please suggest where should I look at.


Ranjan Koirala

The issue was that I was using a separate queue name and somehow the queue was corrupted thats why the message was not going anywhere.

Message was edited by: Ranjan Koirala