We want to keep using the old component of Credit Management (FI-AR-CR) for the checks in Sales and Distribution (SD) and Accounts Receivable Accounting (FI-AR) (that is why we won´t activate the BADI for FIN-FSCM-CR). The reason is that the checks are being processed outside SAP and there are many interfaces in place with the old check from FI-AR and SD (interfaces between SD, FI-AR and the legacy system that checks the credit limit against the exposure).
However, we believe there are functionalities that we DO want to use:
- UKM_BP (BP role UKM000):
- Score (based on external credit info, further info, creditworthiness data, etc)
- External Credit information
- automatic determination of risk class
- further information (negative, credit events, exceptions, insurances, etc)
- creditworthiness data
- Credit Segment Data: Credit Limit (also using SCASE transaction for credit limit request)
Based on the above, the idea is to transfer the data entered in UKM_BP to FD32 (credit limit, risk class, credit group, etc. -using some mapping roules-)
I have a couple of questions:
1- Is there and IDOC, BAPI, etc. to move the data from UKM_BP to FD32?
2- Does anyone see any disadvantage of using the above implementation strategy?
Many thanks and ideas and suggestions are more than welcome! 😊