Skip to Content
0

add ons are not in client meachine

Dec 23, 2016 at 06:22 AM

156

avatar image

Hi to all

now are upgrading 2007 b to 9.2pl:3 , successfully we went no problem but coming to Add on server side is working fine 32 bit and 64bit also

coming to client add ons are not connecting it's company daata base fail ...

please suggest any solution matter urgent

thanks for advance help.

--ramudu

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

5 Answers

Best Answer
AndakondaRamudu A Dec 23, 2016 at 06:51 AM
0

i got the solution

based on bellow link

Former Member

after editing file is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?> <!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM "b1-conf.dtd"> <configuration> <node name="REGISTRY"> <node name="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"> <node name="SOFTWARE"> <node name="SAP"> <node name="SAP Manage"> <node name="SAP Business One"> <leaf kind="single" name="LicenseServer" type="String"> <value>192.168.1.141:30000</value> </leaf> <leaf kind="single" name="LogBO" type="String"> <value>N</value> </leaf> <leaf kind="single" name="LicenseServerProtocol" type="String"> <value>CORBA</value> </leaf> </node> <node name="EWA"/> <node name="LicenseManager"> <leaf kind="single" name="Machine" type="String"> <value>localhost</value> </leaf> <leaf kind="single" name="Port" type="String"> <value>30000</value> </leaf> </node> <node name="SBOMail"/> <node name="Service Manager"> <node name="Registered Services"> <leaf kind="single" name="SBOBackUp" type="String"> <value>B1_BackUpD.dll</value> </leaf> <leaf kind="single" name="SBOMail" type="String"> <value>B1_MailerD.dll</value> </leaf> <leaf kind="single" name="LicenseManager" type="String"> <value>B1_LicenseManagerD.dll</value> </leaf> <leaf kind="single" name="SBODIServer" type="String"> <value>B1_DIServerD.dll</value> </leaf> <leaf kind="single" name="EWA & Support" type="String"> <value>B1_EwaD.dll</value> </leaf> <leaf kind="single" name="Workflow" type="String"> <value>B1_WorkflowManagerD.dll</value> </leaf> </node> </node> <node name="SBOBackUp"/> </node> </node> </node> </node> </node> </configuration>

--ramudu

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Nagarajan K Dec 23, 2016 at 06:28 AM
1

Hi,

Share if any error message. Also try to run SAP B1 ad administrator.

Thanks

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Hello Sir

thanks for replay ,

i tried run as administrator and i gives evry one as full rights to local sap folder

Error: faild to connect to company data base

0
AndakondaRamudu A Dec 23, 2016 at 06:28 AM
0

hi sorry to all heading is spelling mistake ...

actual Question is SAP Business One

add ons are Not Working in client meachines

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Nagarajan K Dec 23, 2016 at 06:44 AM
0

Advice operating system of client

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
AndakondaRamudu A Dec 23, 2016 at 09:26 AM
0

windows 7 sp1 64bit operating system

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded