We are trying to use Portal Business Package ESS for my SAP ERP 2004 on NW Portal.
While the JCO Connection string is working and the connection test is okay - the also necessary WebAS connection fails.
User Mapping, Object setting for WAS in Portal are fine!
Pls, does anybody have a hint what to do next?
Help of any kind appreciated!
Following Message occurs while doing the connection test WebAS:
SAP Web AS Connection Test Details:
The test consists of the following steps:
1. Check that the system object defines an SAP system
2. Validate the following parameters: wap.WAS.protocol; wap.WAS.hostname
3. Check the HTTP/S connection to the defined backend application
1. The system object represents an SAP system.
2. The following parameters are valid: wap.WAS.protocol (http) ; wap.WAS.hostname (http://<i><hostname></i>:8010)
3. HTTP/S connection failed. Make sure the protocol, host name, and user mapping are correctly defined.