Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Classification problem

Hi

I have created a correct index for TREX with a taxonomy,query based taxonomy, automatic.

First i created some custom made properties that i was able to tag the documents with - I build the queries for the taxonomies - and everything worked just fine.

Then I changed the custom made properties to include an own namespace. I am still able to tag the documents and I can see that the properties has been set in the AdminExplorer which I have personalized to present my own properties. But now the documents are not classified automatically. I have tried to build the queries from scratch once more, but still no affect.

Have I forgotten something, are there something that should be performed with the properties that are available in the taxonomy query builder....?

Regards

Kay-Arne

SOLVED

Message was edited by: Kay-Arne S. Aarlie

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Apr 28, 2005 at 04:25 PM

    Hi Kay-Arne,

    what do you mean with 'documents are not classified automatically'.

    Are they classified after QBC update?

    Do you get proposals when you look for 'Classification' of the document.

    Are you sure that you changed the definition of your queries to the new properties?

    Regards Matthias Röbig-Landau

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.