This is regarding C4C HCI ECC integration which we have done for our landscape. But when we are testing report "Report for On-Premise Integration" from C4C side as per below link, We are getting 403 forbidden error and even call is not getting reached to HCI.
Kindly check attached screenshots.
We are suspecting issue with certificates, Hence sharing below details also
1. We have already shared our ECC & web dispatcher CA's certificates with SAP which they have uploaded into HCI tenant.
2. ECC & web dispatcher certificates are also uploaded into C4C certificate trust list
3. Each HCI artifact is provided with ECC certificate
4. C4C has been provided with HCI client certificate
5. In ECC strust HCI client certificate is uploaded along with other root & chain certificates.
Kindly suggest me if we have missed anything w.r.t integration and how to investigate 403 forbidden error.