Thanks for your support.
I have the below scenario:
1) Currently using International Payroll schema for Gulf Country.
2) Payroll to be implemented for UAE (Dubai) - a different country. SAP introduced an Add on recently with EHP5 but we do not want to use this as of now due to limited scope and time factor in payroll. We would like to use the international payroll schema with country grouping "99" with currency as of now is SAR (Saudi Riyal).
1) Can we utilize the International schema for both currencies ?
2) What impact will I see when I use the schema existing with currency SAR to currency AED.
3) Company code currency is AED defined for new company but still the payroll schema is processing in SAR. How can we make them to process in AED only.
4) Infotypes are stored in company currency AED (basic pay allownaces etc) but schema RT still converts into Saudi Riyals for processing. Where can we have this setting to process in AED currency only.
I do not see any wage types for country grouping AE (Model wage types). If system does not have any wage types for the country group, how can we create new wage types based from other country groups. Is this possible or only sap to provide this.
Thanks and Regards
Edited by: Patlolla Mallikarjun on Jan 6, 2012 2:52 PM