Can anyone please explain me what the below fields mean and what should I select to do a Statistical setup ie to do a full update.
Control of Recompilation run
1. Name of Run(New Run)
2. Termination date, Termination time
3. block all documents
4. Extraction structres BW
Document data restriction
1. Archiving Session
2. Purchase Org
3. Purchase document
4. Document date
I am trying to extract data from datasource 2lis_02_hdr using lo-cockpit and I have followed the below steps
1. LBWE transaction - inactivate update, deleted setup tables in application component 02(MM) and also deleted any delta queue in /nrso2
2. Maintain extract structure and datasource
3. Activated the update(Is this necessary to do before replicating the datasources ?)
4. Replicated the datasource in BW
5. Assigned infosource and created a infopackage to load the data to PSA.
6. Set up statistical update(tcode OLI3BW). I am not sure if I have to do this before step 5. I am struck here and unable to understand the fields to do a statistical update
Please help me.