Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Issue with BEX Analyzer

Hello Experts,

We have one role,assigned to the user, in which we have published few queries. When the user opens the BEX Analyzer, clicks on open query and then clicks on the role button present at the left side to see queries present in the role, "no objects found" message appears. Is there anything extra to be done for the roles to appear? I have tried in the training BI system and there it works fine that is to say that roles are visible on clicking the role button in the left side.

Regards,

Pankaj.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 31, 2011 at 09:50 AM

    Dear Pankaj,

    You have no authorization to auth. object S_USER_AGR.

    Get access to a role which has the mentioned auth. object with ACTVT=03 and ACT_GROUP=<Role Name in which query published>.

    Hope your problem will be solved.

    Thanks

    Aktar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 02, 2012 at 11:04 AM

    Could you please provide info about ..How you have created Menu structure for BI Role. To have Menu appear in Bex Analyzer for Role, You need to have Menu structure created in Backend.

    And How you are adding your Queries in Role ..? If its using BW Query Url using " +Other" Option under PFCG roles.. It should ideally work.

    2) Is this error occurs while clicking on Query or while clicking on Role button in Analyzer.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 02, 2012 at 11:54 AM

    Hello Pankaj,

    You have published the querries in BEx, but after that you have to assign the info provider and info cube as wll as report name in role via PFCG in backend.

    you can find this field in auth object S_RS_COMP & S_RS_COMP1.

    Please maintain these authorization object, your problem will be resolved.

    Regards,

    Amit Barnawal

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hello All,

      I found the issue. There was no issue with authorization as such. I think the queries were not published properly. I have republished it using query designer and it works now. Thanks a lot for your inputs though.

      Cheers.

      Pankaj.