Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

PO Update issue

Hi all,

I have an issue with the update of the purchase orders through DTW.

This is the header of the csv I used for the document

RecordKey;DocEntry;DocTotal

And this is the header of the csv for the lines

RecordKey;LineNum;Price

My DTW version is 88.1.7 and the API version is 8.81.319.

In the template, the DocEntry fields is missing.

When I try to update, in the terget fields i can't find the DocEntry field.

Help me!!!

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 22, 2011 at 09:44 PM

    Hi,

    You may try put DocEntry as RecordKey.

    If you include line item in DTW, do not update doctotal but only lines.

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Thank you Gordon,

      i tried to use this csv files:

      RecordKey

      RecordKey

      18969

      and

      RecordKey;LineNum;Price

      RecordKey;LineNum;Price

      18969;0;219

      In the RecordKey field there is the DocEntry value (not the DocNum) for this PO.I removed the DocTotal field.

      When i try to import in DTW the result is the error 65171 - Can not find this object in B1 Application.

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.