We're having an issue getting the firefighter IDs to populate in GRC 10.
1) Configured the integration scenario 'SUPMG' in GRC system (SPRO - Governance, Risk and Compliance - Common Component Settings - Integration Framework - Maintain Connection Settings)
2) Added 'SAP' connection type, 'CL_GRAC_AD_SUPER_USER_RFC' class/interface under 'Scenario-Connection Type Link' for integration scenario 'SUPMG'
2) Configured the 'Target Connectors' under the 'SUPMG' scenario
3) Verified that the superuser firefighter role 'SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID' is configured under parameter 4010 (SPRO - Governance, Risk and Compliance - Access Control - Maintain Configuration Settings)
4) Verifed that the superuser firefighter role exists in the target system and that full authorizations have been added and generated for 'S_RFC' authorization object
5) Created a firefighter ID in the target system, setting the user type = 'Service' and assigning the superuser firefighter role to the user ID
6) Executed the 'GRAC_AUTH_SYNC', 'GRAC_REP_OBJ_SYNC', 'GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC' and 'GRAC_ROLEREP_ROLE_SYNC' for target system
I've read that the 'SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID' (or custom variation) role needs to exist in both the GRC and target system. It currently exists in the target system but not in the GRC system. Is this step necessary?
Other than that, we can't figure out why the firefighter IDs would not be populating in GRC?!?
Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!