1. I have created the JCo destinations for Metadata and App data and the test is successful.
2. I modified the FlightList webdynpro application to access the purchase requisitions in the R3 (4.6C).
3. Application was successfully created and deployed on the J2EE server. (I am using sneak preview EP6 SP9 installed on windows)
4. I manually created 2 requisitions in the R3 system.
5. From the web dynpro app, I am trying to get the details of the requisitions based on the requisition number.
6. I am using Bapi_Requisition_GetItems_Input, Bapi_Requisition_GetItems_Output
In the search view I have a text box to enter the requisition number and a search button. When I input the requisition number and hit on the search button to retrieve the requisition details, NOTHING HAPPENS.
Where can I find the log file; how can set the log level to debug so that I can get a detailed information of what is happening. Any other thoughts?