Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error after reimporting RFC and restarting the J2EE Engine

Hi All,

In my NWDI Project, there were some changes in the structure of RFC. On reimporting the RFC and data binding, I mapped a context type with the dictionary simple type.

On executing the project, I encounter the following error:

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.sail.customer.portal.model.types.Char100 does not exist

Once I change the data mapping to type String, I get an error,

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sail.customer.portal.model.Zepd_Cap_Itm.setEnhancement(Ljava/lang/String;)V

I have rebuild the project and restarted the J2EE Engine.

Thanks & Regards

Umang 😊

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Dec 19, 2011 at 05:45 AM

    Hi,

    When we are getting this problem we can restart the J2EE Engine Server. That time the problem has solved. As per your problem already restart the J2EE Engine Server.

    Please check it your problem in local dictionary, please test the return Data are correctly bind with the same data type in the dictionary., check also if the output node size is greater than 0.

    Tell me Char100 is it Structure. If Yes.. you should create a structure called Char100 with the same field names and type in your WD project.

    Best Regards

    Vijay K

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Nope .. that will not be a reason.

      Can you perform the check which I had suggested earlier and then let me know.

      Regards,

      Mahesh

      Edited by: Mahesh Krishnapillai on Dec 19, 2011 8:26 AM

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 19, 2011 at 08:12 AM

    Thanks a lot to all of you for your replies, it added a lot to my knowledge. The problem was that, there was a dependent DC, which was not deployed by us. Once that was deployed, the error vanished.

    Thanks & Regards

    Umang 😊

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded