i'm getting confused while i'm testing the differences between the acl/w2k security managers.
(this user has full-access to all docs)
then i configured 3 File-Reps, all pointing to the same share (
EP6 no security-manager
EP6_ACL acl security manager
EP6_W2K w2k security manager
(Portal-User mapped to the windows-User)
- EP6 access to all documents
- EP6_ACL access to documents where i have granted access to my portal user via permissions in the KM-Content
- EP6_W2K access to documents where the mapped windows user has been granted access on the filesystem
This is what i get:
All three Repostories behave in the same way.
- my Portal User can only access Files, where the
domain\user has been granted access
- it seems, that the assigned security-managers didn't work
- EP6_ACL it makes no difference if i assign restrictions to the KM-ACLs
- EP6_W2K it makes no difference if i assign permisons for my windows-user on the os
Where is my fault.
Do I have to deal with some caching-problems?
Do i have to use three different Locations on the filehost?
Thanks in advance.