Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Delta's not working on CRM service header datasource (0CRM_SRV_REQ_INCI_H)

Hello All,

Full updates are working for the mentioned datasource 0CRM_SRV_REQ_INCI_H

But i am not able to get any delta records to the delta queue and i have checked all the possibilities

Working on CRM 7.0 EHP1 and connected to a BI 7.02 system

Delta for Master data attr like product and BP is working

I cant debug with RSA3 as it wont allow me to choose delta mode and debug(i have done the initialization successfully)

I have checked all the delta pre requisites and its driving me crazy now

I just need some pointers to actually nail this and will be thankfull for any 😊

Suyash

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

3 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 12, 2011 at 08:11 PM

    No replies?

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 04:38 PM

    logged a call with SAP

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Jul 27, 2016 at 03:21 PM

    Dear,

    Did you find a solution because I'm experiencing the same issue.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.