Skip to Content

No data coming from MAM30_090

Hi guys,

This problem started to happen suddenly after a weekend outage we had 2 weeks ago...

What happens is that new users of a specific assigned scenario on the R/3 side are getting no data on their devices.

Their sync process lasts about 10 seconds and they get a complete/complete, but in MEREP_LOG for their specific mobile IDs with MAM30_090 I can see the following message: "0 worklists found to be processed for mobile ID".

I've tried resetting the RDB and running the replicator again for this syncBO and for MAM30_095 but nothing changed...

Any clues?

Ricardo

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Dec 06, 2011 at 08:48 PM

    Any ideas?

    I also found out that table MEREP_DELTABO is always empty... Could the problem be related to this?

    What should I do to populate this table?

    Thanks,

    Ricardo

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.