Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

IDOC to XI, wrong data

Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange error..

from we 19 when I trigger the idoc.. the data is correct ....

Im focusing on the second last field in the idoc ...but when it comes to XI in sxmb_moni in the inbound message...

the value of this field gets shifted to the last field...

I have re imported the IDOC and done the mapping as well.. but somehow the field from SAP does nt come into XI...

pls share ur thoughts...

Regards,

Teja

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 01, 2011 at 03:21 AM

    HI,

    Make sure you have to check the segments and idoc are released or not. one more thing you have to check the rfc destination of type unicode settings R3 and PI in your destination tab MDMP & UNICODE.Flag or disflag the option UNICODE/NO-UNICODE and test again.and once agian re improting idoc into PI......

    hope it will help you..

    regards,

    ganesh.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM

    hI,

    1. does your field is belong to a specific idoc type, an idoc extension ? or a is it from a standard idoc type?

    if specific or extension, please in IDX2 (idoc cache) delete the entry of your idoc definition. maybe you a a cache issue.

    2. check in SM59 the RFC destination from ECC to PI: you should have "unicode".

    3. if it is a specific idoc or idoc extension, check in WE31 (or WE30, do not remind me) you have correctly release the segment.

    mickael

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 01, 2011 at 04:25 AM

    Dear Ravinder,

    Try refreshing the metadata.

    Go to IDX2 and delete the old IDOC type and create a new one .

    Trigger the IDOC again.

    Hope this helps you!!

    Thanks

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 02, 2011 at 08:57 PM

    the rfc destination in sm59 was done with an ID , when I tried to do re import idoc metadat in IDX2 it threw an error ::000

    So I changed the ID and voila... works 😊

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded