Skip to Content
Nov 29, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Inconsistent data in PSA table and Data source


Dear Experts,

I am using Process chain to update info cube from data source of a z table. In the process chain, the Delete PSA request step is having the PSA table number of the correct data source. The info package and the DTP also have the correct data source.

But after executing the process chain, the PSA table is updated with the wrong data source.

I have checked the Extraction of the data source in RSA3 transaction. The records are matching to the correct data source. But when I check PSA contents through process monitor in process chain log for DTP, I found the PSA content data is inconsistent and getting the data from wrong data source.

If process chain is repeated once again, the PSA is updated with the right data source.

Also when I do the process chain steps manually, it is working well.

Thanks and regards