In one of my scenario, I am not able to understand system's behaviour as per my following observations:
1. In Production Order - in Component List, system shows full quantity under the column Quantity withdrawn. To my knowledge, this indicates, component quantity is issued(with drawn) to order.
2. But Production Order status does not shows as GMPS. It shows only REL PRC MACM SETC
3. And I am not able to find out any issue movement (201,261,543......,) against that component in MB51. I have just entered component number and executed MB51. I am getting only 561 mvmt and 261 mvmt for some other order for different quantity. Nothing relevant to this production order.
4. In COOIS, under component overview, I am getting information as Planned qty 30 and Withdrawn 30.
5. This material is to be issued thru 543 as the operation to which it is assigned is external processing.
In production order item detail also shows as 543 mvmt and quantity withdrawn also as 30.
6. I verfied that external processing PO component list also. This component does not exist there.
I am totally confused based on the above system's behaviour. What could be the problem?
Can anyone throw some light on this issue?
Thanks in advance.