This will probably the last time I am posting a threat, because I have almost finished my NWDI-Project.
I would like to deploy a simple "HelloWorld" JSP on SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.3.
But I do net want to deploy directly by the NWDS (by setting up a AS Server Java in the Preferences), but over the services of the NWDI (CBS ....).
First of all, I would like to give you an overview about my Systems and Landscape:
- NWDI 7.01 SP 7 => JDK 1.6.0_21
- NWDS 7.3 SP05 => JDK 1.6.0_? (not sure if correct installed, drop down for more info)
- Deploy/Runtime - System: SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.3 => JDK 1.6.0_? (correcty installed and it works)
I would like to give you a overview in this threat, what I did until now:
1. Installing JDK 1.6.0? on NWDI-System_
If I go in the NetWeaver Administrator (to the CBS-Service), I can se the following entry:
2. Generating a TRACK in the CMS - Landscape Configurator
- TRACK-Name: PORTAL73
- SCs: JSP7.3 => Dependencies to: ENGFACADE 7.30 and SAP_BUILDT 7.30
- Build Variants: Add -> Name: JDK6; New Build Option: Name: com.sap.jdk.home_path_key & Value: JDK1.6_HOME
JDK6 -> Assign Scs -> JSP7.3 -> Add
- Build Variants: Default -> Edit -> New Build Option: Name: com.sap.jdk.home_path_key & Value: JDK1.6_HOME
Default -> Assign Scs -> JSP7.3 -> Add
=> Checking-in the 2 SCs in the TRACK: ENGFACADE 7.30 and SAP_BUILDT 7.30
=> Checking-in the 2 SCs in the Development-System: ENGFACADE 7.30 and SAP_BUILDT 7.30
3. Working in the NWDS 7.30
- Import Development Configuration - File for Development-System
- Creating a simple "HelloWorld" JSP (with 2 DCs: Web Module & Enterprise Application)
- Local Build => SUCCESSFUL
=> Checking-In the Activity into DTR (successful)
=> Activating the Activity in the CBS
Now: After Activating in the CBS I got a "Request ID"
- I looked in the CBS -> Requests -> Request Status -> FAILED
So can you tell me please, what I did wrong?
Did I forget something?
Usually, after activating the activity in the CBS, I could call up my JSP in the Browser, by the following ULR, IS IT RIGHT:
Thank you very much helping.