Skip to Content
Former Member
Nov 23, 2011 at 08:22 AM

How to make Partial payment after advance adjustment against invoice?


Dear Expets,

I need your help for doing partial payment to vendor against invoice. But what i need to do is i want to adjust some advance amount against invoice and then want to do partial payment to vendor.

i need steps for how to do this because what i am doing is i cleared the advance amount using f-54 and then when i am going to make partial payment in f-58 against invoice there its showing the cleared advance amount and invoice amount. i need step detail with example for this scenario so that my payment advice also came exactly per the requirement.

Please give your valuable input on this.

Best Regards