Skip to Content
0
Nov 23, 2011 at 08:12 AM

Data in PSA content is different than the data source

20 Views

Dear Experts,

I am using Process chain to update info cube from data source of a z table. In the process chain, the PSA request request step is having the PSA table number of the correct data source. The info package and the DTP also have the correct data source.

But after executing the process chain, the info cube is not updated with the required data source. It is updated with data from some other data source which is belonging to a different custom table.

I have checked the Extraction of the data source in RSA3. This is extracting from correct data source. But when I check PSA contents through process monitor in process chain log for DTP, I found the PSA content data is different from the data source.

I am totally confused, how this is possible. Can anybody advise me to troubleshoot and fix this issue.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan