Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

IT8 - modify Number/Unit


Can you tell me please an user-exit or a BADI that can change the Number/Unit for a corresponding wage type ? I have found PBAS0001, but this user exit allows only to modify the amount.


Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Nov 21, 2011 at 10:46 AM

    the user-exit allows you to change any field, not only the amount

    if it does not work, probably you overwrite the value somewhere else

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.