I have an issue as per following.
- A DO created with automated batch allocation for a material.
- User found that was not the proper batch which is not supposed to be determined.
- User changed the batch to the right batch number.
- Now I like to trace back what was the batch number actually allocated initially.
- I checked the changes log but no further useful information as the log only show the batch split line item (e.g. 900001) has been deleted by who and when.
- When checked on the Batch Determination, the Strategy analysis, Log and other information showing the current data only.
- When I checked the date/time at the changes log for the deleted entries, I noticed the changes date/time are earlier than DO created data/time (DO created on 05.11.2011, 10:14:43 but the changes log date/time show 05.11.2011, 10:10:08) - this is very strange!
- Where and how to trace back the deleted batch number?
- Why the date/time at the changes log in the DO is earlier than DO created date?
Thanks & regards,